Sunday 8 May 2016

Challenge 41 - week 6 update

I've set myself a daft challenge; to run every day in May! I am also hoping to raise some money for the Breastfeeding Network. Not sure how this will pan out but hoping I don't get too tired or injured.

This week has gone ok, a trip into London meant I missed NHRR training on Tuesday but went to the Thursday track session instead. Gary was absent over the weekend so I had to do an early Friday run, a 1.1 mile run pushing the pram and dragging a small child on a scooter followed by a lovely Sunday evening run which was made a little harder by an afternoon beer ;-)

Summary:
NHRR Training sessions - 1
Other runs - 6
Total mileage - 21.5

Progress:
NHRR Training sessions left - 37
516 challenge mileage left - 444.2

No comments:

Post a Comment