Friday 19 June 2015

Week 12, race 13: Royston (Therfield) Midweek League

Looooooong week due to ear infection (Matthew) and then the added bonus of James being sick all over the place the afternoon before the race and a bad case of trampoline toe (me, serves me right for tidying up) so not the ideal preparation for the second Midweek Leage race of the season.
This 10km course is based in Therfield near Royston and is a lovely one lap around the country lanes and up and down some undulations. It was a lovely evening for it and despite the poor preparations I was pleased with my time of 1:02:29, a bit slower than the last MWL 10km but only by a few seconds.
I seem to be getting though the races nice and quickly at the moment, good to have a few extra races in the bank for when I hit the miserable winter months...


No comments:

Post a Comment