Sunday 3 April 2016

Challenge 41 - week 1 update

Week 1 of Challenge is 41 and so far so good...for the second week in a row I went to the NHRR Tuesday training session. This week it was 1 km reps, I did 4 with 90 secs recovery and that was probably enough. Weirdly, I am struggling a little with running in the evenings as it's getting a bit dark! Over 2 years of not training in the evenings has meant I am a little out of practice...oh, and my 41 year old back keeps being a bit sore!

This week's mileage was 13.2 over 4 runs culminating in a lovely 5 mile run this afternoon in the sun...this running lark is fun when you aren't exhausted!

Summary:
NHRR Training sessions - 1
Races - 1 (FSOTM 5km 31:32)
Other runs - 2
Total mileage - 13.2

Progress:
NHRR Training sessions left - 40
516 challenge mileage left - 502.8

No comments:

Post a Comment