Wednesday 30 September 2015

Week 27, Race 27: Hatfield 5km Series - Race 3

Another September 5km, this time the third in the Hatfield 5km series. Same drill as the previous 2 races, HQ in an office buiding so nice loos and sofas to sit on and a fast flat(ish) 2 and a bit lap course around an industrial estate.
I had a good run, finishing in 28:30 (not quite the fastest I have run this year but almost). For the first time in the race series I didn't stay for the presentation (blame the Standalone 10km, cake and the fact I have started work again in the last couple of weeks). But I should have done as, for the first time as an adult, I won something...3rd FV35 in the series!!! No idea if I actually won anything but that doesn't matter, rather pleased to be the only oldish lady who ran enough races to come 3rd :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment